This Toolkit is created and maintained by the LWV national networking group “Healthcare Reform for the U.S.” (HCR4US) (see contact info below).
Mission: The website and our network are dedicated to educating and mobilizing League members to work toward legislation and other reforms that enact the goals of our LWVUS health care position, with a strong focus on expanded and improved Medicare for All (a single-payer system). The materials are varied for different audiences, and they include pointers to resources for those who want to delve more deeply, and/or would like to do programming for local League or community meetings.
Explore the Healthcare Reform Toolkit
Are you a League member interested in Health Care Reform?
- Support efforts to educate and advocate for LWV Health Care positions, including behavioral health
- Help build a better Toolkit for advocating Health Care Reform
- Join a Google Group to exchange ideas and resources
- Join a monthly networking teleconferencing call to share best practices
- Help expand the reach of the network
Read the Latest Newsletter
At a Glance…
- Local Actions Strengthen M4A Efforts
- What Does a State HC Committee Do?
- Doulas Bring Focus to Caring in Health Care
See Past Newsletters
TELL US YOUR HEALTH CARE STORY.
Please take a few minutes to fill in this short webform to help inform our upcoming campaigns.
TO SIGN UP or FOR MORE INFORMATION,
League Members and non-League Allies, please CONTACT US through our webform: tinyurl.com/Contact-LWV-HCR-4US
Web team: Ruth Harenchar (LWV-Manatee, FL), Barbara Pearson (LWV-MA), Akkana Peck (LWV-NM), Lynne Ipina (LWV-WY). They can be reached through our webform .